Planning Hub Prices
What’s included in a School Subscription?
- Instant access to all of our curriculum-based, outdoor lesson plans; with new units added regularly to the hub! As well as exclusive guides, such as evidencing learning outdoors, to support educators in implementing outdoor learning into their everyday teaching practice.
- The staff member who purchases the subscription becomes the account owner and has the ability to invite a number of sub accounts to the Planning Hub (instructions included in your welcome email). The number of sub accounts available for other staff members is determined by your choice of subscription plan.
- All account members will set up their own login and also receive an invitation to join our private Facebook Group to access free CPD in the form of Live Calls with the Co-Founders of Alfresco Learning. These calls offer support for your individual outdoor learning needs.
Is it a one off payment or will the subscription renew?
Our school subscriptions are all annual subscriptions, which will automatically renew unless you choose to cancel before the renewal date. All subscriptions can be managed by the account owner in the members area.
How do we set up access for different staff members?
The account owner invites the sub accounts once payment is complete, instructions are included in your welcome email. Please note, the account owner is included in the total number of staff members determined by your chosen subscription plan.
Do you accept invoices?
Payment accepted by card only – you will receive a receipt for your purchase.
Individual Subscription Plans
- Instant access to KS1 curriculum-based outdoor lesson plans – with new units added regularly to the hub.
- An invitation to receive 1:1 support for outdoor learning through Live Calls in our Private Facebook Group.
- Exclusive guides to support you with integrating outdoor learning with your everyday teaching, such as evidencing progress outdoors and using natural resources.
Please note that individual subscriptions only allow one user access to the Outdoor Planning Hub. For full details please read our Terms and Conditions of use.