Due to COVID-19 we are not currently taking bookings for workshops
- An outdoor workshop led and delivered by qualified Primary Teachers
- A choice of a half day at £225 or a full day at £300
- A copy of our parent information leaflet
- A 5% discount to use at Muddy Faces
- An opportunity to observe the Alfresco Approach and develop routines to help you incorporate more outdoor learning into your day to day teaching and learning
Where do you deliver the workshops?
We are based in Leeds. We deliver our workshops within Schools and Educational Settings in Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, check out our graphic to see if we cover your area!
If you’re outside of our area don’t despair! We also have a curriculum-based outdoor planning hub & training to make the outdoors accessible for everyone up and down the country.
How do I book?
- Fill out the booking enquiry form with the required information.
- We will email you back to organise the details and preferred date.
- We then require a contact for the person responsible for fulfilling payment to confirm the booking. They will receive an invoice and be asked to agree to our Payment & Cancellation Policy.
Once we’ve received this response your workshop is booked! You can sit back and relax knowing that you and your class have a fantastic outdoor workshop to look forward to!