The Research Behind Outdoor Learning and Its Benefits
This training module, led by Hollie, will equip you with the pedagogical knowledge needed to inform your teaching practice.
What does the module cover?
- Impact of outdoor learning on health and well-being
- Bringing up environmentally aware children
- How outdoor learning improves soft skills and attainment
- Benefits in context – sharing our own experiences of witnessing the effects of these benefits, enabling you to further understand how this learning approach will benefit your own class
‘Teaching children about the natural world should be seen as one of the most important events in their lives.’ – Thomas Berry
Includes an interactive handbook
Our bespoke handbooks are designed to sit alongside the video, providing you a quick way to reference back to the training afterwards. They’re also editable, meaning you can type your notes straight into them. Then simple download to save to your device for safe keeping!
You’ll also find your certificate of completion in the back of the handbook.
What’s included in your online training?
- Access to an online video delivering the training – you can watch this at a pace to suit you
- An interactive handbook with key notes from the training and space to reflect and make notes – this is in the form of an editable PDF
- A certificate as proof of training
- Follow-up support provided to all subscribers through Live Calls in our exclusive Facebook Group – supporting you in becoming a successful outdoor educator!
Watch a preview. . .