Utilising Your Outdoor Space for Learning Opportunities
This training module, led by Jenny, will help you to unlock the potential in your outdoor space and view your outdoor environment with a fresh perspective. Aimed at teachers and senior leaders looking to implement more curriculum-based outdoor learning.
What’s included in the training?
- Changing your outlook on your outdoor space
- Identifying problem areas and practical solutions to fix them
- Quick wins to enhance your outdoor environment, providing more opportunities for real-life learning
- Storage solutions for outdoor equipment
- Developing a sense of ownership of your outdoor space
- A clear action plan to both develop your outdoor space and encourage your staff to make the most of what is available to you now
‘The best classroom and the richest cupboard is roofed only by the sky.’ – Margaret McMillan
Includes an interactive handbook
Our bespoke handbooks are designed to sit alongside the video, providing you a quick way to reference back to the training afterwards. They’re also editable, meaning you can type your notes straight into them. Then simple download to save to your device for safe keeping!
You’ll also find your certificate of completion in the back of the handbook.
What’s included in your online training?
- Access to an online video delivering the training – you can watch this at a pace to suit you
- An interactive handbook with key notes from the training and space to reflect and make notes – this is in the form of an editable PDF
- A certificate as proof of training
- Follow-up support provided to all subscribers through Live Calls in our exclusive Facebook Group – supporting you in becoming a successful outdoor educator!
Watch a preview . . .