Check back here for our latest vacancies and opportunities!
KS1 or LKS2 content creator
Location: Remote Working
Contract type: Freelance
Payment: £40 per project
Applications close: Thursday 4th March 2021
An exciting opportunity to be one of the first to join the Alfresco Learning team! We are looking for content creators to support us in expanding the content of our unique Outdoor Planning Hub. A content creator uses their experience of teaching the National Curriculum and combines their passion for nature, to design active and engaging outdoor lesson plans, covering curriculum objectives through a style of outdoor learning that is accessible to everyone.
To find out more, download the job description below!
- A qualified Primary Teacher with experience of delivering the KS1 or LKS2 National Curriculum for England?
- An outdoor enthusiast? We are looking for some basic nature knowledge to inform the planning, so you will need to be someone who experiences the outdoors on a regular basis.
- An efficient communicator? Designing the planning involves collaboration with us! You will need to be able to work with others to weave the magic of outdoor learning into the National Curriculum objectives to create our highly desired lesson plans.
- Equipped with strong writing skills? Essential for creating high quality, grab and go lesson plans!
- And do you have a little bit of fire in your belly? Our mission is to unlock the potential of outdoor learning for teachers everywhere, a passion close to our hearts, so we want to make sure any new team members feel the same way! We are looking for someone who puts children at the heart of learning, who wants to help drive a positive change in education and who will enjoy inspiring educators to embrace everything outdoor learning has to offer!
If you think you tick all of the above and you like the sound of our job description, we want to hear from you!
Fill out an application using the submission form below. Applications close Thursday 4th March 2021. Shortlisting will take place on Monday 8th March 2021. If you are successful, you will be contacted via email and tasked with writing an outdoor, curriculum-based lesson plan for either KS1 or LKS2 , dependent on your teaching experience. You will also be invited to an online interview via Google Meet between 9th -16th March 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!